The Tutorial level teaches the user, interactively, how to play the game. It shows the basics of the cooperative play and the individual abilities of the characters. It's a very easy level to get through.
The level has a "Roman architecture" style, with some olympic themes involved in it.
- Levels (2 Acts) divided in sections, learn about moves, springs, checkpoints, teleporters, big rings, goal signs etc.
- The crossbow spring like object could shoot the player to targets.
- Targets should be destroyed when/if the player hits them, giving them 10 rings.
- Rotating swords that are more for ornament but could hurt the player if he gets curious. Trying to go easy on tutorial level.
- Rotating platforms for Tails' section.
- Moving pillars.
- The red obstacles are a representation of an obstacle race course, you could spindash to break them or jump over them.