CodeWatcher is an independent software written by TheSeventhEmerald, a member of the Open Surge community.
Usually one creates custom objects for the Open Surge Engine using a simple text editor. CodeWatcher is a program that lets you create objects in an enhanced environment. According to its creator, CodeWatcher provides the following features:
- It's easy to add commands, states and objects;
- Pre-built wizards exist in order to help users to create objects faster;
- The Mix Objects Application lets you combine many objects in a single file;
- Customizable syntax highlighting
At this time CodeWatcher is only available for Microsoft Windows.
- Official website: https://sites.google.com/site/theseventhemeraldfiles/downloads-2
- Forum thread: http://forum.opensurge2d.org/viewtopic.php?id=539